Great Opportunity for a Chicago-area Digital Denizen
- Creating and editing content for Fortune 500 brands?
- Working with large-scale Content Management Systems and knowing every detail of how they function?
- Project management work requiring strong responsibility, leadership, and communication skills?
- A working knowledge of HTML and Vignette?
- A range of war stories from the digital sphere, including online journalism, B2B, B2C, blogging, podcasting, and more?
If so, read on!
A highly visible tech client has a unique position for a multi-faceted digital denizen. You’ll be a cross between a Copyeditor, Content Manager, and Web Publisher, and will leverage your range of know-how to take projects from concept through completion.
This is an onsite job in Schaumburg, Illinois, so reliable transportation is required.
*When you refer candidates to Artisan and we find the right gigs for them, you will receive referral bonuses of up to $1K!
- 6+ web content management and editing experience
- 4+ years interactive experience
- 2+ online journalism or content marketing experience
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience
- BA in journalism or a related field
- Transportation to Schaumburg, Illinois
Artisan Talent is a Digital, Marketing and Creative Staffing Firm placing talent in jobs perfectly matched with their skills all over the US. For available jobs, to submit your resume, or learn more about working with Artisan Talent, contact us here.